(WSIL) — The Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department will begin an exit strategy to move their off-site mass vaccination clinics back to their health department locations middle to end of May.
Bi-County advises residents to attend one of their off-site mass vaccination clinics now, instead of waiting to get vaccinated at the health department.
Information before coming to the mass vaccination clinics:
• Clinics are for those who live/ work in Franklin or Williamson county.
• Vaccinations are for those 16 years of age and older. Those 16-17 years old MUST have
a parent/ legal guardian present at time of vaccination.
• If you received MODERNA, please make sure it has been at least 28 days AFTER your
• If you received PFIZER, please make sure it has been at least 21 days AFTER your first
• Johnson & Johnson vaccine is now on HOLD.
Mass vaccination walk-in clinics are held:
- Tuesdays: The Pavilion (Marion, IL) 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. with last walk-in at 3:15.
- Wednesdays: The Pavilion (Marion, IL) 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. with last walk-in at 5:15 p.m.
- Thursdays: VF Factory Outlet Store (West Frankfort, IL) 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. with last walk-in at 3:15p.m.
Appointments at the health department will be limited due to space and staffing.
Marion Walmart is offering weekend COVID clinics (Saturday & Sunday). To schedule an appointment visit Walmart.com/covidvaccine or call 618-997-2021 for more information.
- Want to see how many vaccines have been administered in your county? Check out our exclusive COVID-19 Tracker.
- Are you fully vaccinated? Click here for guidance from the CDC.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Looking for local information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- Click here for News 3 WSIL’s latest coronavirus coverage.