RIGWAY (WSIL) — The Egyptian Health Department says it has more than 200 appointments and limited walk-ins available this weekend for their 1st dose Moderna vaccination clinic.
The CEO tells News 3 WSIL their rollout has doubled recently and with the help of the Illinois National Guard, they’re able to vaccinate more people.
They’ve also partnered with the Jackson County Health Department by sending volunteers and helping patients schedule appointments in Carbondale.
“That has definitely assisted us and our goal, which is our common goal among all of us is to get as many people vaccinated as choose to so that we can move forward,” said Angie Hampton.
The clinic takes place Saturday from 9-11:45 a.m. at St. Kateri Catholic Church in Ridgway.
A 2nd dose clinic will be held Friday at the same location.
Individuals who are eligible to receive the vaccine who live and work in Saline Gallatin or White County can either call the Eldorado office (618-273-3326) or visit the scheduling link here: tinyurl.com/EHDVaccine to register for their vaccine.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Are you fully vaccinated? Click here for guidance from the CDC.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Looking for local information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- Click here for News 3 WSIL’s latest coronavirus coverage.