If you’ve been wanting to start your own business, but haven’t done anything yet — what’s stopping you?
You dream about it. You come up with new ideas on your way to work everyday. Your friends have listened to you talk about launching your own thing for months, or even years now… but you have nothing to show for it.
You’re not alone.
Before you Google “how to start a business” again, make another pro/con list, or call your BFF to ask if you should take the leap and quit your day job, watch today’s MarieTV.
I answer a question from Ralitsa, an aspiring entrepreneur you can probably relate to. She asks:
How can I build my self-confidence and get better at taking risks so that I finally start the business I keep dreaming about?
If you’re waiting to feel 100% confident or free of fear and anxiety, you’ll never get started. More confidence is NOT your golden ticket to a successful business. In today’s episode, I’ll tell you what is.
- The 2 essential ingredients that will turn your idea into a profitable business.
- One critical choice that makes entrepreneurs 33% more likely to succeed.
- How to stop making excuses and start making progress.
- Why a business roadmap matters — and how to get one.
Check out this episode on The Marie Forleo Podcast
DIVE DEEPER: Learn how to get unstuck so you can finally get started and have confidence in your business even when you don’t always believe in yourself.
Remember, you wouldn’t have the dream if you didn’t already have what it takes to make it happen.
Time to put your dreams into action.
In the comments below, let me know your answers to these two questions:
- What’s one action you can take this week to find a community, network, or peer group of entrepreneurs?
- What structure, education, or accountability do you need to support you in starting your business?
There’s no crystal ball in business, but there are timeless principles you can follow. You don’t need to reinvent the wheel and you don’t need to go it alone.
Whether it’s a book, program, course, or mentor, find a roadmap you can follow and surround yourself with other supportive entrepreneurs who are building their dreams, too.
Ready to bring your dream business to life? Join us for B-School, it opens today!